- What is your name? Mariah Sankey
- Do you have a nickname? Riah, Ri
- Where are you From? Opelika, AL. Born and raised
- When is your birthday? March 14, 1993. Pisces babyy.
- Are you in High School or College and where? I attend Opelika High School in the wonderful city of Opelika, AL.
- What is your motto? I have two mottos. One is from my dad: “Do good; don’t explain.” The second is something that hit me like an ephihany one day: “Leave it to God and He’ll make everything alright.”
- Something you will always hear me say: You’ll always hear me say “idk” or just randomly quoting lyrics from various songs. Haha
- What are your goals? My goals in life are to graduate from high school, attend college and medical school to become a pediatric surgeon, marry a wonderful and loving man, have kids(maybe??) and live happily ever after. Haha
- What is your ideal of a healthy relationship? A healthy relationship should always include trust, humor, love, responsibility, and loyalty. There are plenty more characterisitics but those are a few main ones. Without those 5 things I don’t think any relationship will prevail.
- Do you want to get married one day? Of course.
- Who is your role model and why? My role models would have to be my parents. They have always been there for me and each other. They have been happily married of 30 years and their love has done nothing but grown over each year.
- Name a person(s) you would like to meet one day and why: I would like to meet Dr. Benjamin Carson one day because it was his story that led me to the profession that I one day want to work in and not to mention his devotion to his wife and children even with his hectic and demanding job.
- Food(s): Jumbalaya, hot wings, pizza, Mexican food.
- Subject(s): math and science.
- Place(s): New York, Memphis.
- Movie(s): Too many to name but just a few: Transformers(1 & 2), New Moon, Precious, A Walk To Remember, and more.
- Book(s): Twilight series, Roots, anthing by Walter Dean Meyers, Precious, anything by Mildred D. Taylor.,To Kill a Mockingbird and much, much more.
- Artist(s): Beyonce, Mary Mary, Donnie McClurkin, Kirk Franklin, T.I., Keri Hilson, Trey Songz and more.
List anything else you would like to include: I’m just a fun and outgoing girl that’s living life and learning from her mistakes just like the best of them